Sunday, June 23, 2013
this blog hasn't been updated in two months and nothing's really been happening so it's been a good run but I think it's time we take our leave
well Kei already took the initiative a good winter ago, not sure where she went
Jasmine! Remember that treasure hunt thing from last year? You were almost there; the message was let's celebrate because Let's Talk Webkinz is one year old. I sent you your prize thing.
I'm over on Webkinz Insider as carmentacmc if any of you guys with an account want to stay in touch (I'll know you're from here because I have only one conversation running atm)
Thanks for your support over the years!
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- They were giving out Pet Carriers (three per person, one of each variety--Funky Flower Pink, Funky Flower Purple, and Pink Leopard), Clothing (Stripy Toque, Camo Tank Top, and Camo Cargo Pant), Figurines (Tee Time Raccoon, Lifeguard Googles, Ballerina Husky, Three Cheers Tiger, Rollerskate Pig, Painting Hippo), Nakamas Friendship Bracelets (these do NOT have codes and they are NOT for Webkinz World; they are for another product of Ganz's, Nakamas), and Magnetic Bookmarks.
- I have heard that they will pretty much give you merchandise simply for existing, and they were not exaggerating. Within the twenty minutes it had taken me to run through the event, I had ended up with ten Nakamas bracelets, enough clothing to clothe four Webkinz pets, at least ten figurines, twenty-odd bookmarks, eleven Friendship Bracelets, and and Amazing World Figurine and Road Trip Van 2013 code that they gave to me upon arrival.
|This is excluding two clothing packages I already opened and two figurines given to my mother and brother|
- The location was Amy's Hallmark, and they were running sales: Certain Webkinz pets were 3 dollars, and Signature pets were 5 bucks. (needless to say, I am now the owner of a Signature Penguin. His name is Gunter. He says hi.)
- The map said it was at Amy's Hallmark, though the tag for my Penguin and Rockerz Cow bought there say it's May's Hallmark and Jo's Hallmark respectively?
- The games they had were Nakamas Plinko (formerly known as Mazin' Hamsters Plinko) and The Wheel of WOW. They really did not care how many times you played them, and there actually seemed to be no prize limit. This may have been because of the location and the guest turnout. Do not take this to mean the same thing will happen at all locations.
- The energy and enthusiasm of the Road Trip crew was actually amazing, and they really seemed to be enjoying themselves the whole time.
- Fun fact: This was the first stop of the year that was in an indoors location.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
The Brown Boston Terrier, Longhorn Steer, Signature Arctic Hare, and the 2013 Valentine's Day pet: the Candy Heart Pup! In addition, the Springbok is February's Pet of the Month. Not the South African Springbok, which is an eStore only pet--just the Springbok. The difference is pointed out in the picture below.
For March, we have...
The Hyena, Rainbow Pegasus, Peace N' Love Puppy, the Signature Miniature Dachshund, and the Rockerz Fox! March's Pet of the Month is the Bull Terrier.
Go review the Zodiac page on Wikipedia; that ought to explain the whole Zodiac sign thing better than I can.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Their replacements are reported to be the Arcade Pool Table, Gold Leaf Settee, and the Gold Leaf Coffee Table.
We have been given five weeks of warning, so that should be more than enough time to clear the SPREE! board and get to the mall. Many times, actually, if you get good rolls and log in daily.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
It is in reading the list of tags for this blog via Windows Live Writer, a feature this laptop apparently has, I realize just how many tags Let’s Talk Webkinz has. Well, guess what—now we’re adding more! Introducing the 2013 tag, which we will hopefully use a lot, and Deluxe-W-Shop, which we will hopefully never ever have reason to use again. While we’re off-topic, I recently realized the background for this blog resembles bacon. We now return to the matter at hand.
The first Wednesday update of the year features the addition of new clothing to the KinzStyle Outlet, and…the somewhat pointless conversion of the City Styling Theme, otherwise known as the Mocha theme, to a Deluxe-only W-Shop theme.
--Winterfest 2013 Begins January 11--
Speaking of confusing Deluxe-related shenanigans, the Winterfest challenge is rendered currently unwinnable as one of the tasks is to earn 20 KinzCash playing Waddell’s Icecap Adventure. Not that this a particularly difficult endeavor, but said game was recently converted to a Deluxe-only game. Non-Deluxies are getting the task anyway.
And speaking of Winterfest, it has begun a full 4 days early on January 11, as Asian accounts report the snowflakes already flying. WKN previously reported that this year’s Winterfest would end on the 27th, but they have revoked this previous statement and are now saying it will last from apparently January 11-20. This is still a good nine days of snowflake-catching fun, so get out there!
To learn about the previous 6 years of Winterfest fun—yes, it really has been that long!—check out this page of the Webkinz Insider Wiki. Winterfest takes some dedication, so if you happen to be in charge of dinner, then consult this list of meals compiled by Webkinz Insider staff. These are all meals that are wholesome, delicious, and that can be made in a cinch without having to be constantly attended to.
New Clothing Added to KinzStyle Outlet
Yeah, so Deluxe-only clothing remains a thing that exists.
Adventure Parka: 150 KC, Deluxe-only
Boys Green Plaid Shirt: 125 KC (yes, I know, they forgot an apostrophe)
Cat Ear Toque: 80 KC, Deluxe-only (…my question is why would your pet need this)
Cozy Sweater & Scarf: 130 KC (more scarfs YESH)
Howlin’ Hoody Vest: 105 KC (is actually pretty neat)
Knitted Flower Headband: 75 KC
Marshmallow Ear Muffs: 80 KC (finally!)
Polarberry Pants: 110 KC, Deluxe-only
Polished Ice Dress: 130, Deluxe-only
Sweet Snowflake Coat: 200 KC
Warm Toggle Jacket: 180 KC, Deluxe-only
Winter Buckle Boots: 95 KC, Deluxe-only
If you’re interested in more Winter fashions, check out the PJ Collie Peek-A-Newz going on from today until the 31st. This Peek-A-Newz includes three Webkinz Newz exclusive items, which are a black variant of the Winter Buckle Boots, a brown variant of the Adventure Parka, and a green variant of the Cat Ear Toque.
You do not have to be a Deluxe member to win these items!
I do advise that you make use of an ad-blocker, as there is currently a very obnoxious/irritating advertisement for some new show or somethin’ that will pop up around the site.
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Merry Christmas, One And All!/Kinzmas/12 Perigee's/Hearth's Warming Eve/I'm running out of names for Christmas in other universes/halp
Here are some of the events that will be happening today:-Though it's a Tuesday, there will be All Day Activities.
-Spin the Super Wheel, a special wheel that can be spun only on certain holidays! (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Webkinz Day, so on and so forth)
-Get your Gift Box upon logging in and drag it to your room to see what's inside!
-Go to the Clubhouse one last time to collect the final Countdown to Christmas gift!