Friday, August 12, 2011

eStore Pets

Hello everyone this is me KeiKei  and today I am doing a story on "eStore Pets". This is  the first time ever we are going in to webkinz world and asking you! First let me say hi to Ember in webkinz and I hope you like This!! Let's start!
First up we have:
Bianca: female, arctic fox . "Yes I love them and I have three of them! :) "
Ember: female, fire fawn. "yes I like them a lot "

Angelica: female, white terrier."I hate them!!! because they are mean! :( they just are! "


Charlie: male,  German shepherd ."I don't like them because they do no have a toy and that is it."
 
I ask 10 webkinz players and 2 of them did not like Estore pets. that is all from me scout  aka
 keikei!             
What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not the place to look for trades! There is a forum on Webkinz Newz, and the Clubhouse in Webkinz World, for that.

Anybody can comment, but your comments are moderated, keep that in mind. To those who comment anonymously, please include a name on the end of your post, so we have something to call you!

Profanity, violence, spamming, and otherwise being unreasonably rude will not get your comment posted. Keep it rated G.