Monday, April 23, 2012

"KinzCash Club"

Hi guys this is Keibell,
Carmenta and I have a cool new addition for you! We are starting a webkinz "KinzCash Club"! In this club we will tech you how to save money and spend less!
This club will last for 3 weeks.

Every week during our club we will post a "Weekly Schedule". That simply means that we will tell you what we have planed for each day. We will post the "Weekly Schedule" on the bolg, on our facebook  page, and we can email it to you if you like.

                                           Here is a list of what we will do in all three weeks:


  1. Week One: Making KC corse, in this course you will learn how to make money fast.
  2. Week Two: Shop for less, in this course you will learn how to find great deals and how to spend less and buy more.
  3. Week Three: We will have a lovely course on Keeping a budget.


                                         The club starts on May 6 and ends on May 27
          
                                              The sign up starts today and ends May 3.

                                          If you want to join the club all you have to do is:

Email us at :  Our Email Address!
 Like us on facebook: Let's Talk Webkinz Like Page
or Comment to this post!

8 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I have SO much trouble saving kinzcash when I'm designing rooms, so this club is perfect for me :P
    ~Jasmine the Jazzy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasmine!

    I hope we can help, I have already started planning out the weeks. :) I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have problems with kinzcash... I don't have enough, and I can't make it quickly. I'd love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Anonymous,
    that will be great, I hope we can help you make money fast.
    If you could please come up with a name, that you would like to be known as and sign in after you post, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does the club start?

    - Kat the Cat

    P.S I posted above already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Kat,
    The club starts May the 6th and last until May 27.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Weekly Schedule" will be posted on the blog, right?
      Sorry for all the questions. ☺

      - Kat the Cat

      Delete
  7. Kat,
    Yes it will be posted on he blog, also I love questions!
    Glad I could help. :)
    Keibell

    ReplyDelete

This is not the place to look for trades! There is a forum on Webkinz Newz, and the Clubhouse in Webkinz World, for that.

Anybody can comment, but your comments are moderated, keep that in mind. To those who comment anonymously, please include a name on the end of your post, so we have something to call you!

Profanity, violence, spamming, and otherwise being unreasonably rude will not get your comment posted. Keep it rated G.